Canon released its first EOS Cinema camera that has its very own RF mount, the camera will deliver cinema performance while it keeps its smaller form-factor.
The RF mount increases adaptability fitting Canon EF and EF-S lenses. The variability is great and the quality of footage will be extremely high. Most competitors are much more bulky heavy options, so the EOS C70 provides a huge benefit by being capable of similar abilities all while only weighing 2.5 pounds.
Canon EOS C70 Key Features:
- Canon Super 35mm Dual Gain Output Sensor
- 16+ stops of total dynamic range
- 4K recording at up to 120fps; 2K recording at 180fps
- Built-in RF mount
- EF lens compatibility with EF-RF optical adapter
- Neutral density filter system built in
- Equipped with two mini-XLR audio input terminals
- Dual Pixels CMOS AF technology incorporated
- EOS iTR AF X for head detection included
- Built-in electronic image stabilization
- First Cinema EOS to feature auto ISO and gain control
- Remote control option with Canon RC-V100
- Dual SD card slots for simultaneous recording
- Vertical shooting supported
- Direct touch control included for ease of use
- Compact uni-body design
- Supports Canon Log 2 and 3, PQ, and HLG recording
Canon says the EOS C70 is slated to debut in November 2020 for $5,499.
Source: Apple Insider